Sunday, October 2, 2011

Amboise Wednesday 2


Still hot.  Wishing I had a cool cotton summer skirt such as many of the women are drifting around in, instead of only jeans and slacks.  It is hottest from about 3 – 6pm, which is why they don’t eat until well after 7pm. 
At the PO yesterday, bought a sim card for my phone and a recharge voucher – only to find that my phone was blocked by Optus, and I cannot use it with another sim card.  So today bought another phone with new sim card etc.  This has been and still is a challenge.  I am not sure at this point if I am going to get myself on the air.  At the moment, the phone has the sim card in it, and is charging.  Next step might be easy, but the printed instructions in the manual are so small I am having trouble reading them.  Visit to the optometrist needed when I get home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment